The AMS Alpha 9 package for your Nissan GT-R offers the most reliable bolt-on horsepower available and we have proven results to back it up. This package offers stock-like turbo spool up and driveability while boosting power output to an astounding 900 horsepower on race gas and 800 horsepower on pump gas. The AMS Alpha 9 package has more accolades than any other package available!
“Move Over Veyron, There’s A New King In Town” – Motor Trend
When you lean into the throttle of the Alpha 9, a smooth burst of speed plants you firmly in your seat and pulls strong throughout the entire rev-range. No added turbo lag and no headaches, just pure exhilaration unlike anything you have felt before. So quick, it out-accelerates the $1.5 million, 1000hp Bugatti Veyron all the way to 130+ mph on regular 93 octane pump gas! Motortrend magazine said the AMS Alpha 9 GT-R was the quickest car they have ever tested!
Real-World Tested By Leading Publications
Our AMS Alpha 9 test car has been through more abuse than you can believe and the stock engine is still running strong. The car has been tested by Edmunds.com, Motortrend and Modified Magazine with rave reviews. From countless acceleration blasts performed by Edmunds.com to full mile flat-out runs made by Motortrend in 100+ degree heat, the Alpha 9 test vehicle continues to run strong and impress the experts.
A Cross Country Road Trip, A Time Attack & A New Drag Racing Record
After the round of Magazine testing the same Alpha 9 test car performed flawlessly on a cross country road test with the owners of the popular GT-R forum board www.nagtroc.org. To further prove reliability the car has under gone testing on the road course and even competed in Time Attack racing. If that wasn’t enough, we bolted on a set of drag radial and blasted off the world’s first 9 second quarter mile run on pump gas with a 9.95 @ 141 mph!
Alpha 9 Powers The World’s Fastest GT-R
Short bursts of acceleration are fun but what better way to prove reliability than running flat-out over a full mile? In a standing mile an AMS Alpha 9 GT-R ran a blistering 205.3 mph breaking the record for the Fastest GT-R in the process!
Alpha 9 Wins The One Lap Of America: 15 Consecutive Wins!
One of the most impressive accomplishments of the Alpha 9 package to date has to be the 2011 Victory at the One Lap of America. The AMS Alpha 9 prepped GT-R of Topspeed Motorsports drove over 3600 miles and won 15 consecutive races over 8 days! Driver Leh Keen reported: “With stock drive ability on the street and massive performance on the track it truly was perfect for us in the One Lap of America… Not to mention the rock solid reliability…”
Monster Power Without Added Turbo Lag
At the heart of the Alpha 9 package are the custom AMS billet wheel ball-bearing turbochargers. These units provide enormous gains in horsepower and torque throughout the entire rev-range WITHOUT added turbo lag! It is a win/win situation that is unheard of in the industry provided by the latest in turbo technology. These are the same race-proven turbo’s used by professional race organizations such as the Forged Performance Time Attack Team and Brass Monkey Racing Team World Challenge GT-R’s so you can expect the best results. On racing fuel the Alpha 9 belts out over 420 additional horsepower than a stock GT-R. . . placing the Alpha 9 package in a league of its own.
The Alpha 9 Drives Like A Stock GT-R… Until You Open Up The Throttle
The best attribute of the AMS Alpha 9 package is unmatched driveability with mind-boggling speed. Through rigorous research, development and testing, we have achieved a package with perfect driveability yet is quicker than any supercar you can buy.
AMS Engineering Provides Perfect Stock Driveability That No One Else Can Offer
We are happy to report that the Alpha 9 packages perform flawlessly in all transmission settings and have ZERO drivability compromises. No limp modes or rough driveability problems that plague other high horsepower GT-R’s. Our perfectly re-scaled custom AMS MAF Sensors allow us to run a properly designed intake setup with no restriction to horsepower, and also allow us to make the car drive like stock.
- Better performance than any Super Car available
- Capable of 205mph in the standing mile
- Reliable 420 horsepower increase over stock
- OEM like fit and finish
- 2 AMS custom tunes incorporating hundreds of testing hours
- Big power gains without compromising driveability
- 9 second quarter mile achievable on pump gas
- 85% gain in horsepower with no compromises in driveability or spool time!!
- AMS 90mm cat-less downpipes (catalytic converters available)
- AMS 90mm resonated mid-pipe (race version available)
- AMS Spec. HKS Legamax Exhaust System
- AMS upgraded billet wheel ball bearing turbochargers
- AMS turbo inlet pipes
- AMS spec. wastegate actuators
- AMS front mount intercooler upgrade
- AMS custom calibrated MAF sensors for perfect driveability
- AMS 76mm intercooler piping (black) with HKS blow off valves
- AMS high-flow intake piping / turbo inlet piping with K&N air filters
- AMS spec. upgraded fuel injectors
- AMS fuel system upgrade
- Cobb AccessPORT tuning system
- AMS calibration map dialed in for your car and conditions on both pump gas and race gas
Proper Installation For The Best Results
- To ensure proper installation, we recommend the AMS Alpha 9 package be installed here in house at AMS or at an authorized AMS dealer. For a quote on installation or transportation costs please feel free to contact us at any time.
Forged Engine Recommended
- While AMS does not require it, we recommend forged engine internals be installed if any Alpha 9 user is planning on running the race gas calibration in their GT-R. Please contact AMS for more details on engine packages available for the NISSAN GT-R.
Turbo Cores Required
- Please note this item requires the buyer to send in their factory/stock turbos in as a core. Failing to do so will result in a core charge equal to the market price of a new set of factory/stock turbo chargers.
Easy To Upgrade In The Future
- By building onto the Alpha 9 package you can save time and money because the components act as a solid foundation for the Alpha 10 or 12 if you choose to upgrade.