The 2014 season was a productive one for the team at AMS Performance. With our testing and/or release of upgrades like the Alpha 20 GT-R (used on Omega), Alpha 16 GT-R, Ronin GT-R and Alpha 7 E63 4MATIC Performance Packages, our company and affiliates have taken a handful of events by storm and achieved a number of records in the process. This 2014 year-end showcases some of the victories and achievements earned by the company, sponsored drivers and customers of AMS Performance.
We look forward to seeing you next year and will continue to press forward with the development of the GT-R, Mercedes AMG line, Audi line as well as a few other vehicle platforms we plan to announce in the upcoming months!
Included in this video:
1) Alpha Omega Wins Fall 2014 Texas Invitational
2) Alpha Omega Resets the GT-R 1/4 Mile Record 7.70@186mph
3) LYFE Motorsport Alpha 10 Wins Global Time Attack Unlimited AWD Championship
4) Alpha 7 E63 AMG – First 4MATIC in the 10’s
5) Diamonds by Wire Alpha 16 GT-R Wins The Shootout
6) AMS Alpha 16 GT-R Wins Moscow Unlimited
7) Alpha Takes Top Honors at Wannagofast 2014 Chicago 1/2 Mile
8) Full Weight Alpha 16 GT-R runs 8.11@176mph
9) Alpha Omega Runs Record 190mph 1/4 Mile Trap Speed
10) Alpha Ronin GT-R Quickest Vehicle Tested by Car and Driver