At AMS we specialize in automotive performance for Japanese and German turbocharged vehicles. We offer engine computer tuning (calibration), repairs and maintenance and most importantly engine and other driveline modifications.
First and foremost AMS is an engineering company. Unlike other shops our parts are engineered to be the best performing you can buy. Most shops in the industry have a basic understanding of engine performance but at AMS we take it far past that using computer aided designs and mechanical engineers with years of motorsports experience.
AMS and its sister brand Alpha Performance have been at the top of the game for 15 years. From turn-key packages to individual components we can meet and exceed all kinds of performance goals. From drag racing to road racing to spirited driving on the streets, let AMS enhance your driving experience!
The goal of AMS is to provide the highest quality, best performing products available. By utilizing research and development and rigorous testing programs AMS will never compromise the quality or performance of our products.
In addition AMS will only provide the finest customer service offering only advice and parts that are in the best interest of the customer.
AMS was built on a foundation of integrity. This is who we are. This is what you can count on.
We offer extreme turbo builds all the way down to simple tuning upgrades.
We carry a line of parts for the following vehicles:
- Audi S4/S5 (B8, B8.5) 3.0TFSI V-6 Supercharged
- Audi S6/S7/RS7 4.0TFSI V-8 BiTurbo
- Audi R8 5.2FSI V-10
- BMW M5/M6 (F10,F12,F13) 4.4L V-8 Bi-Turbo (S63)
- McLaren MP412C
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Models 5.5L V-8 BiTurbo (M157)
- CL63, CLS63, E63, G63, GL63, ML63, S63, SL63
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Models 6.2L V-8 (M156/M159)
- Mercedes-Benz 550 Series 4.6L V-8 BiTurbo (M278)
- CL550, CLS550, E550, GL550, ML 550, S550, SL550
- Mercedes-Benz A45/CLA45/GLA45 AMG 2.0L 4 cyl Turbo (M133)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (EVO VIII, IX) 4G63 Turbo
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (EVO X) 4B11 Turbo
- Nissan R35 GT-R VR38 V-6 Twin-Turbo
- Porsche 911 997.1, 997.2 Twin-Turbo
- Subaru WRX/STI
Future models we are developing:
- BMW M4
- Ford Focus ST, RS
- Mercedes-Benz C63 (W205) 4.0L V-8 BiTurbo (M178)
- Volkswagen Golf R, GTI