At AMS Performance we specialize in automotive performance for turbocharged vehicles. In addition to being a leader in the automotive performance parts manufacturing industry, we offer in-house engine computer calibration, parts and package installations, as well as engine and transmission building services.
First and foremost AMS is an engineering company. Unlike other shops, our parts are engineered to be the best performing components you can buy. Most manufacturers in the industry have a basic understanding of engine performance but at AMS we take it far past that using computer aided designs and mechanical engineers with years of motorsports experience.
AMS Performance have been at the top of the game since opening our doors, 20 years ago. From turn-key packages to individual components we can meet and exceed all kinds of performance goals. From drag racing, to road racing, and everything in between, let AMS enhance your driving experience!
The goal of AMS is to provide the highest quality, best performing products available. By utilizing research and development and rigorous testing programs AMS will never compromise the quality or performance of our products.
In addition AMS will only provide the finest customer service offering only advice and parts that are in the best interest of the customer.
AMS was built on a foundation of integrity. This is who we are. This is what you can count on.
We carry a line of parts for the following vehicles:
- Audi S4/S5 (B8, B8.5) 3.0TFSI V-6 Supercharged
- Audi S6/S7/RS7 4.0TFSI V-8 BiTurbo
- Audi R8 5.2L FSI V10 (Gen 2)
- Ford F-150 3.5L Twin-Turbo EcoBoost
- Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0L Twin-Turbo V-6 (VR30DDTT)
- Lamborghini Huracán 5.2L V10
- Lamborghini Huracán Performante 5.2L V10
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Models 5.5L V-8 BiTurbo (M157)
• CL63, CLS63, E63, G63, GL63, ML63, S63, SL63
- Mercedes-Benz 550 Series 4.6L V-8 BiTurbo (M278)
• CL550, CLS550, E550, GL550, ML 550, S550, SL550
- Mercedes-Benz A45/CLA45/GLA45 AMG 2.0L 4 cyl Turbo (M133)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII & IX 2.0L Turbo (4G63)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X 2.0L Turbo (4B11)
- Nissan R35 GT-R 3.8L Twin-Turbo V-6 (VR38)
- Porsche 911 997.1, 997.2 Twin-Turbo
- Porsche Macan 3.0L & 3.6L Twin-Turbo
- Subaru WRX/STI GD,GR,GH,VA 2.5L Turbo Boxer (EJ255/EJ257)
- Subaru WRX 2015+ 2.0L Turbo Boxer (FA20)
- Toyota Supra MKV 3.0L Turbo (B58)
- Volkswagen Golf R, GTI 2.0L Turbo (EA888)