The AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Rear Trailing Arm Spherical Bushings are designed to tighten up the rear of your Evolution X eliminating wheel hop at the drag strip and unwanted toe changes on the road course which can occur during braking and acceleration. This will help the chassis overall by helping to stabilize it and to keep driver input precise and predictable. Made from durable 6061 aluminum using a clamshell housing and precise spherical bearings these bushings replace the rubber units found in the rear trailing arms without adding any noticeable ride harshness.
- Eliminates wheel hop at the drag strip
- Eliminates unwanted toe changes for road racing during acceleration and braking
- Adds no noticeable ride harshness
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 MR and GSR
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models