AMS Performance is excited to announce the release of our Alpha 991.2 Carrera High Flow Dry Media Filter. Our Engineers designed our Alpha filter to be a direct drop in replacement for the OEM filter. The new dry media filter along with the Alpha 991.2 Carrera Intercooler System work together to bring in a high volume of air and then cool it down giving you the opportunity to make more power as more Alpha upgrades for your vehicle become available.
Maximum Airflow For Maximum Horsepower And Torque
Perhaps the best feature about this high flow dry media filter is that it improves the effectiveness of your future Alpha Performance upgrades giving you maximum hp output potential. Increasing airflow in and out of your engine will improve turbo spool characteristics and increase power output when tuned accordingly.
- Highest Quality and Best Performing Dry Media Filters on the Market
- Smooth Interior Transition End Caps Reduce Turbulence
- Optimum Number of Pleats for Optimum Air Filtration
- Designed in SolidWorks for Perfect Fitment
- Simple Installation Without Having to Perform Unsightly Modifications
- High Quality Materials to Last the Lifetime of your 991.2
- Provides a Factory Fit & Finish Unmatched in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Easy to Clean for Future Maintenance
- Dry Media Filter Element
- Alpha Branded End Caps
- Alpha Performance Porsche 991.2 High Flow Dry Media Filter Install Instructions can be downloaded here.
- Our filter uses a specially designed media that restores performance and efficiency to near new each time by simply cleaning it with compressed air (30-40 psi) from the inside out. Frequent washing is unnecessary in order to restore filter performance. For a deep cleaning after exposure to extreme environments, a biodegradable cleaner such as Simple Green or other mild shop degreaser can be used. Place the filter in a solution or spray the cleaner on the filter. Allow the solution to loosen dirt particulates and rinse thoroughly. Shake the filter or use compressed air from the inside blowing outward to remove residual water. Allow a full day to dry.