The Perfect Combination For Power
This proven power plant uses only the best off the shelf and custom designed AMS spec. components. Combine that with the latest in machine and assembly practices and you are assured only the best!
Our Race Winning Experience Creates Higher Standards
All our race engines are individually handcrafted at AMS using the same care as the ones found in our world record holding street and race cars. When you choose an AMS engine you are investing in the knowledge gained from assembling thousands of race engines over the past 15 years. With over 350 Victories in Motorsports over the last 7 years alone, it is clear that AMS is the only choice for your engine rebuild!
Just like our 2000+HP Alpha Omega GT-R, every motor is balanced, blueprinted and assembled to AMS’ exacting standards. Before assembly each block is checked for correct dimensions, cylinder bore, mains, block flatness, etc… to ensure you get the best foundation for your new engine. Every engine we assemble has a build sheet where tolerances, torque specs, and clearances are documented.
Do it right the first time, order your AMS Stage 1 4B11 Short Block today!
- Balanced and blueprinted
- Precise, documented hand assembly
- Custom compression ratios available
- Available outright or with core exchange*
- Precision AMS spec machine work on block & crank
- Manley Pistons w/ skirt coating & 9310 alloy wrist pin upgrade
- Manley “Turbo Tuff” I-Beam rods
- High performance racing rod & main bearings
- Displacement: 2.0 liters
- Stroke: 86mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Suggested Rev Limit: 9000RPM with supporting modifications
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR and MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed with information when shopping for a new 4B11 motor. With all the engine programs and options available in the AMS catalog we recommend that you call in and talk to one of our trained professionals before making your decision. We can help you find the perfect engine for your application and performance needs. No matter what your performance goals may be we will get you an engine that best suits your needs…no more and no less. So give us a call!
- Pricing assumes that a good working core is sent in to AMS to build with. AMS Core Exchange Program requires a usable block and crank complete with 5 main caps, oil squirters, crank ring, and all portions of the block. A core charge of $3500 will be added if no core is sent in.