Your turn-key 400HP solution!
The AMS Mitsubishi Evolution X STX400 package provides an amazing 100+HP over stock by taking full advantage of the stock turbo’s potential while maintaining OEM reliability and driveability. You and your friends will be amazed how the AMS STX400 package transforms your EVO X into a force to be reckoned with on the street and track!
Maximum Airflow For Maximum Horsepower And Torque
Our package begins by addressing airflow and exhaust restrictions. Your stock intake is replaced with a larger, more efficient AMS Performance Intake System coupled with an AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe Kit (UICP) for maximum air flow velocity. To get the exhaust gases out most effectively we employ an enormous AMS EVO X Widemouth Downpipe routing to an unrestricted 3” AMS EVO X Test Pipe. From there exhaust flows through an Corsa Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution-X Polished Sport Dual Rear Cat-Back Exhaust. All of these modifications work in harmony to produce maximum results and a distinct sound that’ll make your EVO X stand out from the crowd.
Cooler Intake Charge Boosts Power And Response
With elevated boost levels and power output comes more heat. To efficiently reduce intake air temperature and further boost power, we implement our race-proven AMS EVO X Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC). If you choose to add the optional AMS logo to your FMIC be warned, you will probably scare off the competition!
AMS ECU Re-Calibration Unlocks The True Potential Of Your EVO
As with many high performance vehicles, your Evolution X was delivered from the factory with a conservative tune. By incorporating the Cobb AccessPort V3 and the AMS custom tailored STX400 Flash, you will be able to safely attain the maximum potential from your new bolt-ons! Our safe and proven tuning calibrations work by optimizing the performance of your computer’s fuel and timing curves, the MIVEC system, as well as the fuel cut for improved throttle response, quicker spool up and maximum power throughout your entire RPM range. Not to mention a boost in fuel economy!
Precise Fitment For A Hassle Free Installation
Another benefit of choosing AMS is that your car can be returned to 100% stock as our kit requires no cutting or permanent alterations. Most importantly, as with all AMS parts, you get the benefit of unsurpassed craftsmanship, fitment and race-proven performance.
Big Benefits, No Compromises
The AMS Mitsubishi Evolution X STX400 package yields proven and repeatable results and boosts your EVO X to 400HP! This is an ideal upgrade if you are looking to safely squeeze more power from your EVO X while maintaining its reliability and driveability.
Once installation of this package is complete, the full potential of your EVO X’s stock turbo can be met. These components are the highest quality, best performing parts on the market. In addition they look great and reduce weight and engine bay clutter.
- 100+HP increase while maintaining reliability and drivability
- Improved throttle response, quicker turbo spool up
- Increased power throughout the entire RPM range
- Increased fuel economy
- Seamless integration for easy installation
- No cutting or permanent alteration to your car so it can easily be returned to 100% stock
- Live Datalogging and OBD2 access
- Safe, proven and repeatable results
- Unsurpassed craftsmanship, fitment and race-proven performance
- AMS Performance Intake System
- AMS Front Mount Intercooler Kit
- AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe
- AMS Widemouth Downpipe
- AMS 3” Stainless Steel Test Pipe
- Corsa Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution-X Polished Sport Dual Rear Cat-Back Exhaust
- Cobb AccessPort V3
- Grimmspeed 3 Port Evo X Boost Control Solenoid
- AMS STX400 Calibration for the Cobb AccessPort
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 GSR, MR
- Fits all USDM and all other LHD Models
- Cobb AccessPort tuning only. Open Source tuning is not available
- Please note the following when ordering.
- Serial number from the back of your Access Port: if not purchasing a new Cobb AP
- Vehicle Model (GSR or MR):
- Model Year and Color (To provide proper decals):
- Region your vehicle is from (USDM, JDM, EDM):
- Octane fuel you are using:
- Complete vehicle modification list:
- Use of vehicle :