We took one look at the miniscule OEM inlet tubes on the 2.7L EcoBoost engine and knew we had a game changing product for 2015+ F150 2.7L owners. The SnailWorks© AMS Engineering Team designed this one of a kind product to have a 200% increase in the cross sectional area at the power robbing bottleneck between the intake filters and turbo compressor covers. This allows the turbos to breathe easier giving them the opportunity to create more power. Our engineers accomplished all of this while still retaining all of the OEM fittings which means no check engine light and all factory systems remain functional. AMS’ Turbo Inlet Tubes feature an understated appearance that results in an OEM look and feel in your trucks engine bay. This is a performance part that every F-150 2.7L owner should have on their truck.
- 200% Increase in Cross Sectional Area Over the Bottlenecked OEM Tubes
- Compatible with OEM and Most Aftermarket Intakes
- Game Changing! – The ONLY Component of its Kind for Your 2015+ F150 2.7L
- Less Pressure Drop at Turbo Compressor Covers vs the Stock Tubes
- Retains All OEM Fittings and Connections
- No Check Engine Light and Works with All OEM Systems
- OEM Look and Feel with High Quality Materials
- All Necessary Hardware Included
The AMS Performance F150 2.7L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes
The SnailWorks© AMS Engineering Team designed this unique product to have up to a 200% increase in the cross sectional area compared to the power robbing bottleneck of the stock inlet tubes. This free flowing modification allows the truck’s turbos to breathe easier giving them the opportunity to create more power once matched with accompanying ECU calibration. We know there are a lot of airbox options on the market so the team took extra measures to make sure our AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes work with both OEM or your aftermarket intakes. Our engineers accomplished all of this while still retaining an OEM-level of fit and finish, as well as incorporating all OEM fittings for an easy installation, and no pesky check engine lights down the road.
- 2015-2021 2.7L F150
- Works with OEM and most aftermarket intakes
- Includes online installation instructions