The G-Series G30-660 turbochargers are compatible with 2.0L – 3.5L engine displacements and capable of producing 660 horsepower. G Series 30 turbochargers are smaller and outflow all comparable products on the market. New G Series 30 turbochargers have a larger trim compared to GTX models. Wheel trim is a ratio of the inducer to exducer of a compressor wheel and exducer to inducer of the turbine wheel. The larger the trim, the less difference you have between inducer and exducer.
G series turbochargers feature the latest innovations in turbocharger technology. Advanced compressor and turbine aero offer enthusiasts a wide range of performance boosting solutions for 2.0L – 3.5L engine platforms. Standard and reverse rotation options are offered with a variety of turbine housing configurations making it easy to select the right turbocharger for your application.
- New G Series compressor wheel aerodynamics
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- Standard and reverse rotation configurations available
- Oil restrictor and water fittings included with purchase
- One piece center housing and backplate for increased durability
- 4 water jacket ports for customizable installation
- Mar-M turbine wheel material rated up to 1050° C | 1922° F
- Stainless steel turbine housings for temperatures up to 1050° C | 1922° F