Introducing the Red Alpha VR30 RA338 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit. It’s simple, if you want to make more power you are going to need more fuel. This pump features high quality all stainless steel construction. Use of the laser welding process insures that any potential leaks are non existent. The pump comes complete with direct fit hardware kit. Like all Alpha products construction and performance are of the highest measure.
- E-85 Compatible
- Capable of Flowing Over 338 LPH
- CFD Optimized
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Laser Welds Mean the Pump is Sealed with no Leaks
- Fully Flex Fuel Compatible
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting Flange and Electric Harness Adapter Included
- Also Includes Installation Hardware
- Utilizes OEM-type Low and High Pressure Fittings
- Each Individual Unit is Flow Tested
- 200 Bar Maximum Operating Pressure
Engineered to be the Best
We partnered with an industry leader in fuel pumps, Nostrum High Performance, in the development of this component. For this reason our customers know that they can rely on our fuel pumps to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the Red Alpha High Pressure Fuel Pump mapping shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories. Our pump piston diameter yields an incredible rate of 338 LPH!
The Red Alpha VR30 pumps come fully assembled for a quick, bolt-on upgrade and use all OEM type fuel fittings and electrical connectors. The Red Alpha VR30 RA338 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit upgrade utilizes OEM-type low and high pressure fittings. Each individual pump is flow tested to insure the ultimate in performance, and comes with comprehensive installation instructions by clicking HERE. The pump has an incredible maximum operating pressure of 200 bar!
Put it to the Test
What sets this and every AMS component apart from the competition is our rigorous battery of tests. The Red Alpha VR30 RA338 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit has been tested in-house with countless 1/4 and 1/2 mile runs! In addition to this research and development testing, all Red Alpha VR30 High Pressure Fuel Pumps are bench tested by Nostrum High Performance before shipping as part of their quality control process. To insure your investment a full 24 month warranty against manufacturer’s defects is included at no additional cost.
- In order to take full advantage of our HPFP, specific calibrations to your ECU tune file will need to be made. Once the HPFP is installed, the engine will start and run, however a qualified engine calibrator must review datalogs to verify the engine is running properly! Please contact an AMS sales representative to discuss your ECU tuning needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions – HERE
- Comprehensive Tuning Guide – HERE
- Warranty Details – HERE
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FUEL PUMP MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS PUMP FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING PUMP AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.