- Easy to install
- This kit removes the guesswork that was necessary to install the low pressure pump
- Anodized billet aluminum brackets
- No safety wire and custom fabrication necessary
- Utilizes stock fuel filter and basket
- Pumps are modified in house before being shipped out
- Pump has been modified to fit specifically for this application
- Kit includes everything you need to do the install
- Perfect to pair with the Red Alpha HPFP
- Fuel Type : FLEX
- Horsepower: Flow rate supports up to 750HP on gasoline based fuels
- Flow Rate: 450 lph
- Flow Rate: 119 gph
- Pressure: 50 psi
- Pressure: 345 kPa
- Max System Pressure: 112 psi
- Max System Pressure: 772 kPa
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions – HERE
Engineered to be the Best
AMS Performance is excited to announce the release of a high performance, E-85 compatible, and reliable low pressure fueling solution for the INFINITI VR30DDTT! It’s simple, if you want to make more power you are going to need more fuel. The pump comes complete with direct fit hardware kit that you easily install into your fuel tank basket. This kit removes the guesswork and custom fabrication that was necessary to install the low pressure pump. Like all Alpha products construction and performance are of the highest measure. The AMS Red Alpha is the perfect solution to upgrading your INFINITI’s LPFP. Our Engineers designed billet aluminum brackets for an OEM level of quality that eliminates the use of pieced together safety wire. Our kit utilizes the stock fuel filter and basket.
- This LPFP flows enough to support 750 HP on gasoline based fuels.
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FUEL PUMP MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS PUMP FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING PUMP AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AT BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.