Originally an AMS exclusive, the Manley Platinum Series Lightweight Pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service life. Offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. These are the Extreme Duty variant which we suggest for all of our VR30 builds.
Nissan/Infiniti · VR30DDTT 2016-Up
- 2618 high strength material
- Offset wrist pin for quiet start-ups
- .180” wall Premium Chrome Moly pin (Standard Series) or 9310 alloy .210” wall pin (Extreme Duty Series) included
- Pressure balance groove
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
- Moly coated skirts
- Extreme Duty Series: 9310 Alloy Wrist Pins Included – P/N 42553 (.210” wall, 132 grams, 2.250” long, 23mm dia.)
Crown Thickness: .250”
Top Ring: 1.2mm, .260” down
Second Ring: 1.2mm
Oil Ring: 2.8mm
*NOTE: These pistons feature skirt diameters that correspond to the OEM Grade 1 or 2 bores resulting in a piston to wall clearance range of .0025” – .0034”.
Check the bore grades on the back of your block and order the appropriate quantities of Grade 1 or 2 pistons. (Sold as -1 individual pieces, not sets.)