Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service life. Offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through our unique “one fixturing” manufacturing method that assures maximum horsepower. All pistons come with moly coated skirts. Round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal are included with every kit at no additional charge. 9310 alloy upgraded wrist pins are included.
- 2618 high strength material
- Lightweight design with offset wrist pin for quiet start-ups
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- 9310 taper bore, hard-chromed extra heavy duty pins for high strength and low weight
- Pistons, pins & rings
- Compression Ratio: 9:1
- Standard Bore
- .020 Over Bore
- Mitsubishi Evolution 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- GSR, MR, RS, and SE
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
Vehicle Warranty and Emissions
- A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads. Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty. Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.