Turning up the boost? Need a new Inlet tube? Factory inlet tube cracked or damaged? Upgrade to the high flow, wire enforced PERRIN Performance Turbo Inlet Tube.
Below is a comparison of the PERRIN inlet hose compare to some of the aftermarket ones offered. There is not one single competitive brand mentioned below, its more of a conglomeration of all aftermarket turbo inlet hoses offered.
- PERRIN Inlet hose is made of high quality polyester reinforced 5 ply Silicone rated to -75F to 400F
- OEM is made of plastic and rubber which cracks over time
- PERRIN Inlet hose has a thick steel wire reinforcing hose from collapsing under extreme conditions
- Their Inlet hose has no steel wire keep hose from collapsing.
- PERRIN Inlet hose doesn’t require removal of intake manifold making install time to be about an hour.
- Theirs requires intake manifold to be removed making install time 3-4 hours
- PERRIN Innovative design with larger inside diameter and relocated spigots
- Theirs, a copy of the OEM hose with little to no performance benefit.
- PERRIN proven HP done on dyno with back-to-back testing done in under an hour.
- Theirs, no dyno numbers, just claims of more airflow
- PERRIN Inlet hose Includes hardware and hoses with detailed instructions on how to install
- Theirs has nothing but a hose and expects you to “know” how to install it.
Please allow 3-5 business days for the product to ship.