This is what you’ve been looking for – Come work for one of the most renowned performance parts manufacturers in motorsports. It’s a dream job for anyone who wants to be on a winning team that always stays one step ahead of the competition. Surround yourself with supercars like the Lamborghini Huracan, Nissan GTR, and Audi R8 as an AMS Production Welder, in a position as fast paced as the vehicles we build.
We are a rapidly growing medium size business with a small family-owned feel, operating in the western suburbs of Chicago, and are looking for talented people to join our team. At AMS we specialize in automotive aftermarket performance parts and packages for turbocharged vehicles, with our goal being to provide the highest quality, best performing products available by utilizing extensive research and development paired with rigorous testing programs. We will never compromise the quality or performance of our products and will only provide the finest customer service by offering advice and parts that are in the best interest of the customer. If you love the world of motorsports, it does not get any better than this!
We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in employing their existing fabrication skillset in an exciting and rewarding position in the high-performance automotive field. Become a part of our Production Team where you will fit and weld full assemblies and look for new and better ways to produce parts. High performing candidates can expect to take on more challenging work and eventually advance to help develop our new products hand-in-hand with our engineering team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proficiency in TIG & MIG welding
- Development of welding projects by analyzing work orders
- Ability to use and maintain basic shop equipment (i.e. mills, lathes, tubing benders, slip rolls, shears, plasma cutters, band saws, cold saws)
- Experience and training in the automotive field with excellent understanding of automotive mechanical systems
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation varies based on experience
- Out-of-state relocation packages offered
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- New hire referral program