Find a Dealer
AMS Performance dealers are located around the world. Use the dealer finder below to locate an AMS dealer near you.
Looking To Become an AMS Dealer?
AMS relies on its dealer network to optimize placement of our products all over the world. We understand manufacturing a quality product alone is not a guarantee of success, key factors include our ability to distribute, market and price our products effectively and competitively. Manufacturing quality products means very little if we do not support the distribution channels who support us.
Here are some reasons our dealers find it beneficial to be part of the AMS Dealer Network:
AMS manufactures only the best products for use on the market. We never compromise on quality or the easy solution of an inferior engineering design. Our products undergo a rigorous testing program and most parts engineered for our successful racing program and record-breaking test vehicles are made available to the consumer.
AMS products are world renowned for their ability to perform. Through the years, the AMS brand has achieved a strong following and an extraordinary level of positive brand recognition unrivaled by competitors within the industry. With countless motorsport victories on record in the past 15 years, there is a high likelihood that your customers know who we are.
Our pricing structure at AMS ensures that none of our dealers are forced to compete on price alone or compete for small margins. We provide our dealers with an attractive pricing structure and respectable margins over wholesale to ensure the added success of their business and brand image.
AMS further guarantees the success of its dealers by establishing a contracted distribution zone based on area of commerce, population and geographic location. We require that our dealers maintain a permanent facility with a storefront and/or showroom. Once a dealer account is established, AMS will not set up another dealer account within that predetermined distribution zone. This assures our dealers that their territory or market will not become overly-saturated with another retailer of our product.
The AMS Brand is highly visible within the automotive/aftermarket automotive performance industry. Our products, racing accomplishments and success are actively marketed through a variety of channels by our in-house marketing/media production department. In conjunction with traditional print advertising, AMS relies heavily on viral marketing and word-of-mouth through the use of online videos, photography, forums, social networking sites & HTML emails.
- AMS regularly distributes videos to the most popular video hosting sites
- AMS videos have a total of over 10,000,000 views on YouTube alone
- AMS videos hosted on YouTube average over 100,000 views in a 30 day period
- AMS produces professional-grade imagery suitable for everything from web to professional print advertising
- AMS website gallery receives an average of 500,000 views a month
- Photographs are used in a number of 3rd party ad campaigns and are made available to dealers upon request
- AMS posts content on many automotive enthusiast forums around the world
- Posts made by AMS have generated millions of views and launched thousands upon thousands of interactions/inquiries
Social Networking Sites & HTML Emails
- Over 200,000 unsolicited fans on Facebook since activation – June 2009
- Over 10,000 unsolicited HTML email subscriptions since program inception, April 2009, generating over 20,000 email messages on AMS product news and events per month
The correct placement and channels in which we distribute our products throughout domestic and international markets is a cornerstone to our success. A majority of this success depends on the ability of our dealers to represent the company and to do it well. This is the reason AMS only contracts qualified automotive performance retailers and tuning specialists with as much passion for their work as we do ours.
In return for great service and representation, AMS sustains a strong relationship with its dealers by offering excellent incentives and support. Our commitment to members of our dealer network is as follows:
AMS provides dealers with:
- Quality market-driven products
- Prolific AMS brand name advertising
- Attractive and protected margins
- Professionally designed annual catalog
- Co-op advertising to promote your business
- Well-stocked inventory and efficient supply chain
- With a fully staffed manufacturing facility, we can procure even the largest orders
- Durable and resilient product packaging
AMS is easy to work with:
- Flexible and customizable merchandising plans
- Honest recommendations and insight to our product
- Friendly dealer support service to help you determine what products can help make you the most money and grow your business