We got our hands on the 2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec, and immediately began working on it. We were able to be the first RZ34 Z to break into the 10s on a 1/4 mile, with a 10.78 @128 MPH, but we didn’t stop there.
After adding our mods, we became the first Z in the 9s as well, running a 9.92 @ 137 MPH 1/4 Mile:
⏱ 2.46 0-60 MPH
? 6.32 60-130 MPH
? Appx. 700 WHP
– AMS Intakes (Prototype)
– AMS Heat Exchanger (Prototype)
– AMS Full Exhaust incl. Downturns
– AMS VR30 Intercoolers
– AMS Flex Fuel Kit (Prototype)
– AMS RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump
– AMS Low Pressure Fuel Pump
– AMS Inline Fuel Filter
– AMS Fuel Pressure Sensor
– AMS Stage 2 VR30 Injectors (Prototype)
– Pure Turbos (Current gen/”Stage 2″ from Infiniti Q)
– Coil-overs and Misc. SPL Suspension Links
– Hoosier 28″ D06 Tires
– AMS e85 Flex Fuel Tune
We are bringing this car to SEMA, so make sure you swing by and say hello if you’re in the Vegas area, and check out the build in person!
Also, make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Buy AMS merch here: https://www.amsperformance.com/product-category/ams-alpha-gear/
Follow us below: