This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Come work for one of the most renowned performance parts manufacturers in Motorsports. It’s a chance to get your foot in the door for anyone who wants to be on a winning team who always stays one step ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a motivated individual. Besides production welding you will fit and weld parts and look for new and better ways to produce parts. Must be a team player who is not afraid to work hard. You will work in an exciting, yet relaxed atmosphere with great pay, excellent health benefits, 401k and other unique perks.
We are a medium size business with a small, family owned feel. We are focusing most of our attention on growing our manufacturing capabilities so it’s a great time to get on board. If you love the world of motorsports, it does not get any better than this!
Experience & Qualifications
- Proficiency in TIG & MIG welding
- Development of welding projects by analyzing work orders
- Ability to use and maintain basic shop equipment (i.e. mills, lathes, tubing benders, slip rolls, shears, plasma cutters, band saws, cold saws)
- Experience and training in the automotive field with excellent understanding of automotive mechanical systems
Benefits & Compensation
- Compensation varies based on experience
- Out-of-state relocation packages offered
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- New hire referral program