Fast Intentions is proud to present their Infiniti Q50 “VR30” Cat Back Exhaust System.
This cat back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all Q50 owners looking to maximize performance from their VR30DDTT 3.0L Twin Turbo V6 engine. Fast Intentions’ cat back exhaust system will enhance the sound that Infiniti created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder. In short, the addition of the Fast Intentions cat back exhaust system will refine your factory exhaust note.
Built as a direct OEM replacement, the Fast Intentions exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. The Fast Intentions X Pipe is designed to increase low end torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. The exhaust note is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds; but comes to life at wide open throttle. With the addition of the Fast Intentions cat back exhaust system you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and classy appearance.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.50″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing keeps interior noise resonance to a minimum.
- 5″ x 9″ oval, 14″ long polished stainless steel perforated core mufflers.
- 4.5″ dual wall, resonated, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Optional 4.5″ dual wall, non-resonated, prismatic (tricolor) stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Front flanges are 3/8″ thick mild steel with a bright nickel plated finish to eliminate potential corrosion. All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Slip fit connection points utilize Torca Accuseal clamps. They are a simple and effective way to connect exhaust system components. Unique seal and high clamp loads are provided without permanently distorting the exhaust components, allowing the flexibility to disassemble for service.
- Non resonated or 14″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe. Resonators reduce interior noise without affecting performance.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2016 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 3.0L VR30DDTT (Base, Sport & Red Sport)
- Compatible with the 2WD (Rear Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive) models.
- Not compatible with the 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan.
- Gaskets, clamps and hardware are included.
- Installation Guide: Q50 Sedan Cat Back Installation Guide
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 4 – 6 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 4 or greater than 6 weeks based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Fast Intentions’ Prismatic finish is a custom coating process. Color combinations may vary.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.