Why is subframe rigidity important?
Maintaining subframe rigidity in relation to the chassis helps maintain suspension geometry when under suspension load or drivetrain torque. Z1 Subframe Bushing Collars take up slop left by stock rubber subframe bushings to yield a more responsive and direct suspension while reducing wheel hop on aggressive launches.
These 8 piece aluminum collars install above and below each of the four bushings and retain the stock anti-squat geometry. Installation can be completed in your driveway without any special tools, making this the most cost effective solution. Because OEM rubber bushings are retained this offers minimal compromise in driving comfort and NVH.
- Vehicle Specific Design
- Fits RWD and AWD Models. AWD models differ, please see installation manual below for more information.
- CNC Machined From Billet Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish With Laser Etched Logo
- Engineered and Tested IN HOUSE On Various Platforms
- Greatly Improves Drivability With More Predictive & Surefooted Response
- Installation Manual
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 V37
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 CV37