The AMS EVO X Polyurethane Front Motor Mount will decrease transmission movement and result in more precise shifts and improved throttle response. The Race version has a Durometer rating of 90A while the Street version has a Durometer rating of 70A which will transmit less vibration through the cabin.
- Improves shifting and throttle response
- Decreases Motor and transmission movement which in turn improves shifting and drivability.
- Bushing Inserts
- Center bushings
- Polyurethane inserts
- Zinc plated center bushing
- 70A (Black)
- 90A (Red)
- Mitsubishi Evolution 10 GSR & MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- This insert will require the removal of the factory rubber bushing with a hydraulic press. The new mount can then be pressed into its place.
- Use of this mount will transmit more engine vibration into the passenger compartment
- Please select below the Race or Street mount. The race mount is formed from a harder Durometer material and will more solidly mount the engine BUT will transmit more vibration into the cabin.