The Nissan GT-R R35 tubular lightweight rear subframe by Verkline will let you drop the gearbox with out the need for removal of the subframe from the car ever again. Almost 50% of mass reduction from 66.35 lbs (30,10 kg) that the rear OEM subframe weights. The rear lightweight tubular subframe is made based on 3D scan of the OEM subframe, completely CAD designed, finite element method 3D tested (FEM), made from T45 piping (full name is: BS4 T45 to BS5T100 / BS6S100 ).
The cross-member is completely TIG welded by hand to ensure absolute quality control with a special Lincoln Electric tig wire that matches tubing tensile and yield properties. The removable middle connector is made form aircraft quality 7075 aluminum and anodized. It is possible to remove gearbox from the car without removing the subframe.
- Subframe weight is 15,85 kg / 34.94 lbs. That is -47% lighter and it is 14,25 kg / 31.41 lbs saving over OEM subframe.
- T45 (BS4 T45 to BS5T100 / BS6S100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
- All components TIG welded
- Delivered powder coated black or special order any RAL color
- 7075 aluminum brace anodized silver
- Easier servicing thanks to better access to the underbody
- Mounts for OEM or aftermarket under-tray
What is included
- Rear subframe painted black (other colors +50 euro. RAL palette color number must be provided)
- Black polyurethane rear gearbox mounts with washers or on special request solid aluminum inserts
- Silver aluminum brace with M10 bolts and nuts
- M16 bolts for rear gearbox mounts
- M12x1.25 bolts for Solid Transmission Mount Kit
- Nissan GT-R R35
- Nissan 55400-JF00B
- Nissan 55400-KB50A
T45 tubing is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube which has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 (chromoly) tubing, also used in motorsport. T45 is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilots’ seats and crew’s seats due to the material’s ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards. Properties for T45 are: Tensile: 700 – 900MPa, 0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV. We also use S355 metal sheets in the subframe.
The size of the subframe is 1412 x 886 x 295mm
Notice: Sold only for off road, race track and racing applications. If the buyer wants to use the parts elsewhere it is up to them to arrange appropriate documents. We strongly advise to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.