AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Wet Sump oil Pan
The AMS EVO VII/VIII/IX Wet Sump Oil Pan is designed to keep oil where it needs to be even in the most severe racing scenarios. The stock oil pan for the EVO did not take into account the effects that sustained high speed turns or acceleration can have on the oil. During these situations oil can be pushed to one side of the pan causing vital engine components to be starved of oil. The AMS Wet Sump Oil Pan will not only accommodate another 1.5 quarts of oil but by using a trap and kick outs, it enables oil to stay where it is needed. The added capacity and aluminum construction have the added benefit of keeping the oil cooler. The AMS wet sump pan is a must for every type of racing
- 100% 6061 aluminum construction. Hand TIG welded
- Additional 1.5 quart oil capacity over stock
- Front kick out area to allow for more oil capacity
- Integrated Trap door preventing oil from shifting during lateral acceleration
- 3/4 deeper than stock pan
- Custom oil pickup
- Integrated crank oil stripper
- Complete bolt on with no other modifications needed
- Bolts right up the factory or aftermarket oil return lines
- Adds more clearance for factory and aftermarket downpipes
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 6061 hand TIG welded aluminum construction
- 6.5 quart oil capacity
- 3/16 thick aluminum construction
- Mitsubishi Evolution VII, VIII And IX Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
On with the pictures!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!!
These will be shipping to us in three weeks but the demand is so high I wanted to give people a chance to pre-order immediately.
AMS Performance Inc.
1760 Metoyer Ct.
West Chicago IL. 60185
- World’s QUICKEST EVO 8 – 8.42 with a best trap of 171 MPH
- Founding member of the EVO 8 1100 WHP Club
- Worlds HIGHEST HP EVO
- FASTEST US based Time Attack Car: 630 AWHP, 3rd season on the same engine!
- 37 AMS Road Racing/Rally Wins in 2008!!
AMS EVO 1130 AWHP Dyno Video
AMS Time Attack Video
AMS EVO goes 8.42 !
Last edited by AutoMotoSports : Yesterday at 06:37 PM.