Fabrication/Manufacturing Manager Wanted
This is what you’ve been looking for – Come work for one of the most renowned performance parts manufacturers in Motorsports. It’s a dream job for anyone who wants to be on a winning team who always stays one step ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a motivated and talented fabricator to both manage the department and work alongside our current team. You will oversee production of parts and inventory, handle work-flow, work with our Engineers doing prototype work and look for new and better ways to produce parts. Must be a team player who is not afraid to work hard as part of the team. An exciting, yet relaxed atmosphere with great pay, excellent health benefits, 401k and other unique perks.
We are a medium size business with a small, family owned feel. We are focusing most of our attention on growing our manufacturing department so its a great time to get on board. If you love the world of motorsports, it does not get any better than this!
- Welding and Fabrication Management
- Documentation Skills
- Teaching Skills
- Equipment Use & Maintenance
- Punctual & Dependable
Specifics we are looking for:
- Proficiency in TIG & MIG welding as well as knowledge of material properties (Aluminum and Steel less Steel & Alloys).
- Development of welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques. Minimum 5 years Experience
- Ability to read engineering plans and/or CAD drawings, identify project feasibility and trouble shoot.
- Ability to use and maintain basic shop equipment (i.e. mills, lathes, tubing benders, slip rolls, shears, plasma cutters, band saws, cold saws).
- Experience and training in the automotive field with excellent understanding of automotive mechanical systems.
- Ability to perform actual work on cars (i.e. build, install, and test fit parts) a plus.
Experience in race car team environment major plus.
- Minimum 2 Years of Management experience
- Valid Drivers License.
Great jobs like this come once in a lifetime. Don’t let this one pass you by. Please send a resume and a one page letter telling us why you are good for this job to [email protected]