Updated for 2020, the AMS Performance Alpha Series of R35 GT-R twin turbo kits from AMS come STANDARD with the newest kit specific turbos, 3.5″ Downpipes, 4″ Carbon Fiber Intakes, and 4″ Turbo inlets which are capable of producing from 1275 to 2200 WHP! The competition can’t compete with Alpha on engineering or on the track. All of the things that are standard on our new Alpha kits cost you thousands extra with the competition. The Alpha turbo system upgrades for the R35 Nissan GTR have been engineered from the ground up to create a line of turbo kits that would redefine GT-R aftermarket performance.
David Rohrschneider raced to a ton of new accomplishments at this year’s GT-R World Cup! First, he set and then reset the Alpha 20X 68mm turbo record for a GT-R finally ending up with a run of 7.06 @ 204 MPH. Next, he was crowned the Pro-Street class champion with a run of 7.42 @ 196 MPH. Congratulations Dave!
- Totally Redesigned Turbo Kits for Maximum Horsepower
- Utilizing Newly Released Turbochargers
- Capable of 7 Second Quarter Mile Times
- Totally Redesigned More Efficient Exhaust Manifolds
- Laser Cut Heat Shields and Line Sheaths for Superior Heat Management
- Parts Included that Competitors Charge Extra For
- Massive 4″ Organically Shaped Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts
- Show Stopping Design and Materials
- Kit Specific Turbos
- Alpha CNC Billet Aluminum Engine Mounts
- Alpha Tig Welded 3.5″ T304 Stainless Steel Downpipes
- Alpha Organically Shaped 4″ Carbon Fiber Intakes
- TiAL 38mm Wastegates
- Alpha Dry Media Air Filters
- Alpha Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Alpha Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, Couplers, and Heat Shielding
Follow us on our social media channels for more info on the newest R35 GTR turbo kits!