The Alpha Fuel System Fuel Rail Kit is all about giving you options. With four additional ports available over the stock fuel rails, the Fuel Rail Kit allows for a multitude of different ways to plumb your fuel lines. Whether it is a series or parallel routing, or a returned or returnless system routing, the Fuel Rail Kit allows for it. Our AMS Snailworks® Engineering Team has designed a kit where the choices are up to you. Alternatively, you can take the guesswork out and match this Fuel Rail Kit with the rest of our Alpha Fuel System, and our FPR and Fuel Line Kit will be a perfect match.
- Full Alpha Fuel System supports 2400+ HP of fuel delivery on gasoline and 1600+ HP on e85
- All materials and components are fully ethanol and methanol compatible
- Multiple ports available for custom plumbed fuel routing options
- Confirmed fitment with OEM intake manifold and AMS Alpha Intake Manifold
- CNC machined black anodized 6061 T6 billet aluminum fuel rails
- Uses race-grade AN fittings for easy install and leak-free operation
- Silver line sheath for improved heat management
- Utilizes all race-grade, 2000+ PSI rated, PTFE lined hose for durability and fuel fume control
Engineered To Be The Best
AMS Performance is an engineering company first. We have built our 20 year reputation as a leading motorsports aftermarket component manufacturer by creating the highest performing parts through a focused engineering approach to design. This design method allows us to include features not found in any other kits on the market, including CNC machined aerospace grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum fuel rails, 2000+ PSI rated PTFE lined fuel lines, and AN fitting connections. Where others may use plastic fittings, low grade rubber fuel hose, and leak prone clamps, we have put together a system that uses the highest quality materials for years of trouble free operation.
Delivering a Complete Solution with the Alpha Fuel System
The Alpha Fuel System has been developed by our talented AMS Snailworks Engineering Team as a complete system, but with a modular approach. We know that many enthusiasts will want to do custom fuel system builds to their own specifications, so we’ve broken down the complete vehicle fuel system to four separate subcomponents – the Twin Pump Kit at the fuel tank, the Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Line Kit in the engine bay, the Fuel Rail Kit on the intake manifold, and an optional Flex Fuel Kit Add-on for those wanting to run ethanol fuels. While these four main subcomponents are available to purchase separately, they have all been designed to fit together seamlessly as a complete system.
The benefit of developing a system in this manner is that we can reimagine how the system fits and works together to optimize vehicle-wide systems to improve fuel flow, drivability, and ease-of-use. There are a number of extremely restrictive components within the factory fuel system which our reimagined Alpha Fuel System reroutes, removes, or replaces to vastly increase fuel throughput. Another of the key features of the Alpha Fuel System is the ability to have OEM-like siphon system functionality, without the highly restrictive fuel flow of the OEM system. Because we have been able to re-engineer the entire fuel system as a complete unit, we can provide fuel to both sides of the saddle tank equally, keeping the fuel pump assembly full of fuel at all times. Where other builder’s kits use impractical and potentially dangerous external surge tanks, or can’t be driven below half a tank without fuel starving, the Alpha Fuel System solves these issues by way of our advanced engineering.
- 2017-Current Audi R8 Gen 2 (Incl. Plus & Performance models)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan (Incl. Performante & Evo models)
- The subcomponents of the R8/Huracan Alpha Fuel System are all designed to be used in conjunction with one another. Some custom fitting will be necessary if you are not using the complete Alpha Fuel System.
- Installation instructions are located on the included USB flash drive.
WARNING: By purchasing this fuel system component you confirm that you have read and understand the following: WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FLEX FUEL KIT MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. THE TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS KIT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE TECHNICIAN MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING THIS KIT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.