The AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 1 Direct Injectors are the perfect upgrade to get more out of your VR30’s direct injection fuel system. The limitations of the factory injectors become evident even at relatively lower horsepower numbers, especially when using ethanol based fuels like e85. We recognized early on in our development of the VR30 engine platform that we would need to provide more fuel to support more power. Working together with Nostrum High Performance, an industry leader in fuel system technology, during the development of this component is the reason our customers know that they can rely on the AMS VR30 Direct Injectors to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Fully Ethanol Compatible (e100, e85, e50, e30, etc.)
Limited Lifetime Warranty¹
OEM Equivalent Spray Pattern
Capable of Supporting up to 790 WHP on Gasoline²
Capable of Supporting up to 645 WHP on E85²
Capable of Flowing 15.8 g/sec @ 100 bar
Fully Compatible with AMS Flex Fuel Kit and HPFP Kits
Dynamically Flow Matched Set of 6 Injectors
Each Individual Unit is Tested for Functionality and Flow
Direct fit (same electrical connector and fuel rail connection)
240 Bar Maximum Recommended Operating Pressure
Engineered to be the Best
The AMS VR30 Stage 1 Direct Injectors have been engineered to be a direct fit, OEM injector replacement that require no fuel rail or electrical adapters to install. The AMS and Nostrum Calibration Teams have also gone the extra mile to make sure the Stage 1 Direct Injectors are also easy for tuners to calibrate with the supplied injector calibration data. Our combined product engineering and calibration data together allow the AMS Stage 1 injectors achieve cold start and drivability characteristics on par with the OEM injectors by retaining a factory spray pattern — validated experimentally and via Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Construction and Materials
The AMS VR30DDTT Stage 1 Direct Injectors are derived from brand new OE manufacturer direct VR30DDTT HDEV5 injector cores. As these injectors come via the OE supply chain they have VR30 specific, factory correct, overmold and fuel rail features allowing for a perfect OEM fitment. During the entirety of the Nostrum manufacturing process, each injector and its subcomponents are serialized, QR coded, and tracked to allow for full traceability. AMS and Nostrum are so confident in the construction of these units, a Limited Lifetime Warranty¹ against manufacturer’s defects is included at no additional cost to insure your investment.
Put it to the Test
What sets this and every AMS component apart from the competition is our rigorous battery of R&D testing. The AMS VR30 Stage 1 Injectors have been tested for thousands of miles in multiple vehicles, including countless 1/4 and 1/2 mile runs, before being given the green light to release to the public. Our AMS Engine Calibrators have spent hundreds of hours testing these injectors in vehicles in order to refine them with Nostrum High Performance for maximum fueling performance and vehicle drivability. In addition to this research and development testing, all AMS VR30 Injectors are bench tested, including 100% static flow testing and multi-point dynamic testing, by Nostrum. The injectors are then batched dynamically with a +/-5% variation in flow and are serialized with specific data packages for direct calibration before shipping as part of their extensive quality control process.
Below is a set of graphs showing theoretical maximum horsepower and torque capability of the VR30 Stage 1 Direct Injectors on various fuel types with various injector and HPFP combinations. This information is not necessarily indicative of the horsepower your vehicle will make, but is meant to show theoretical capability of the fuel system components.
AMS Stage 2 HPFP e50 Chart
AMS Stage 2 HPFP e85 Chart
AMS Stage 2 HPFP Gasoline Chart
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2023+ Nissan Z (incl. all submodels)
- In order to take full advantage of these AMS Stage 1 Direct Injectors, specific calibrations to your ECU tune file will need to be made. Once the injectors are installed, an appropriate ECU calibration must be loaded before the engine starts and runs or damage can occur! Please contact an AMS sales representative to discuss your ECU tuning needs by emailing [email protected].
- Please be aware there are two separate instruction guide files available for this product. The first is a physical installation guide, and the second is a calibration quick-start guide.
- Fuel rail replacement during injector installation is highly recommended for pre-2021 INFINITI Q Vehicles. Please see OEM injector failure statement for more details. OEM Injector Failure White Paper – HERE
¹ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Nostrum High Performance warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part. In no event shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Limited Lifetime Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable.
- Products will be repaired or replaced when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. Limited Lifetime Warranty explicitly excludes the cost of labor for product installation and removal, diagnostics, or troubleshooting.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers manufacturing defects, but damage caused by foreign object debris, from other fuel line components or installation contamination, will not be covered under this limited warranty.
- No warranty, express or implied, shall extend to any product which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper storage or installation or which has been repaired, modified, altered, tampered with, misused, improperly installed, or used in an improper application. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.
- To begin the warranty process, you may contact an AMS Performance Customer Support Representative HERE. The below listed additional information will be required to process the Limited Lifetime Warranty claim and confirm eligibility to provide further warranty inspection.
– Original invoice, purchase date, and product installation date.
– Diagnostic information, testing data, codes, freeze data.
– ECU calibration file (if possible)
– Data logs of the event
– Full mod list including part specifics
– Persons / company that tuned the vehicle
- Once approved, a Nostrum High Performance RMA form is required to be filled out and included with the returned part. Additional information may be required in order to test the failed component and process the claim. All approved components will be be shipped directly to Nostrum High Performance at the expense of the consumer for inspection and subsequent repair or replacement if deemed necessary.
- In the case that the product requires inspection performance testing and no damage, fault, or defect in operation is found, Nostrum High Performance, at its sole discretion, may apply a Test Service Charge of $125.00 USD and shipping will be the sole responsibility of the consumer. Payment of this fee directly to Nostrum High Performance is required prior to the return of the inspected product to the consumer.
- For further warranty information, please see nostrumshop.com/warranty
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTORSPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS COMPONENT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING COMPONENT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.
² Horsepower numbers are approximate and can vary significantly depending on numerous factors such as your ambient temperature, elevation, fuel octane, and fuel quality, among many others. The advertised numbers herein are based on optimal conditions and utilizing proper supporting modifications, but are generally attainable results by an average customer. Your results may vary.