The Time has Come. The Die has been Cast.
The Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold Plenums have been painstakingly designed by AMS to be the most efficient and power producing cast intake manifold available. Attention to every detail was accounted for when creating this high performance induction component. If you’re familiar with the Alpha product line, you already understand that our aspiration has always been to offer you much more! Like our Carbon Fiber Plenums and unlike most aftermarket GTR Intake Manifolds where gains are seen near the top of the power band and suffer near the bottom, the Alpha GT-R Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold Plenums provide global performance. Compared to the leading cast aluminum GTR intake manifold on the market, our piece not only produced more HP and torque but it did so through the ENTIRE POWER BAND! From the moment your turbos spool up, the Alpha GTR intake manifold starts making more power and torque. The best part is nothing is sacrificed in terms of response or power under the curve.
Based off of our Championship winning Carbon Fiber Intake Plenums proper function of the plenum is extremely important to the performance of any intake manifold. In the case of the GT-R, there are two plenums – one for each bank. Not only should they be sized for correct volume, they provide even more benefits when shaped in such a way that distributes charged air more evenly amongst each of the precisely machined CNC aluminum velocity stacks leading into the runners. Both lightweight cast aluminum plenums are molded and tapered to channel charged air effectively – reducing turbulence and accelerating the delivery of charged air to the engine. By maintaining balance and sustaining maximum airflow velocity and pressure when needed, your GT-R benefits by outputting more horsepower! Each manifold is matched to its upper and lower running section to maintain the perfect flow of air from the throttle body to the cylinder heads. To achieve this, our engineers called for very tight tolerances where the upper and lower sections adjoin. That wasn’t enough though. To perfectly align the upper and lower ports, they took it a step further and installed dowel locating pins to ensure there were no steps or protrusions that could cause unnecessary turbulence found on other aftermarket GTR intake manifolds.
For extremely high-powered GT-Rs, provisions are available on the manifold and an additional Alpha fuel rail can be installed which will supply enough fuel to feed a VR engine capable of producing over 2000+ horsepower. Positioning of fuel injectors is critical since optimizing the spray angle of the injector can improve fuel atomization and efficiency. Our engineers took all of these ideas to heart when designing our third rail setup. This option is available for customers wishing to change their standard two rail Alpha cast aluminum manifold to a three rail system down the road. Outgrown the stock GT-R throttle bodies? If your car is making over 800HP, they are probably a restriction. We manufacture the largest throttle bodies for the R35 GT-R – designed to work with this intake manifold.
- Based on The most powerful VR38 intake manifold on the market
- Show stopping design
- Over 25% lighter than the leading cast intake manifold
- Dowel pin aligned for smooth, continuous flow between upper and lower runners
- Dual MAP sensor ports allow for monitoring bank to bank differences in boost pressure
- Retains PCV and functions exactly like stock
- Extra vacuum ports on plenums
- Cast Aluminum Plenums
- Billet Upper Intake Runner
- Billet Lower Intake Runner
- Third Rail Available
- Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Big Bore Billet Throttle Bodies
- 3rd Fuel Rail for additional 6 injectors
- Custom Intake Runner Anodizing: Standard billet, Black, Blue, Gold, Purple, Red
- CNC billet aluminum upper and lower sections
- Evap solenoid mounting bracket
- Throttle body gaskets
- All necessary vacuum fittings and hardware
- 2009+ Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM, Gulf Spec, and European Models (LHD & RHD)
- Alpha upper intercooler pipe adapter for current Alpha intercooler piping or full Alpha Induction Kit is required.
- While other fuel rail kits may work (stock rails are not compatible), AMS can only guarantee AMS/ALPHA Fuel rails to be compatible with this Intake Manifold.
- Custom color anodizing can add as much as 4 weeks to your build time.
Maximize horsepower and add the ultimate focal point to your engine bay, order your Alpha Performance GT-R Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold today!