The AMS cam sprocket holder tools for all 4 cylinder Subaru boxer motors are a must for anyone planning to remove their cam gears. These tools are designed to hold the cam gear sprocket firmly in place while removing the center retaining bolt. AMS developed this tool to provide a simple removal process without the need to deal with headaches associated with home-made remedies.
- TIG welded in-house
- Double layered flange for maximum torque and durability
- Precision CNC Laser Jetted
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Works with all ball locking ½ square drive tools
- Works on all 4 cylinder Subaru boxer motors
Subaru EJ20/EJ25 Engine