The AMS Performance SnailWorks© Engineering Team has gone the extra mile to develop innovative new solutions to problems found when adding forced induction to the 5.2 FSI V10 engine found in the R8 and Huracan. One of the things we saw during the development phase was a substantial air leak at the intake manifold flange due to the now positive air pressure within the manifold. To solve this, we developed a beautifully machined and anodized aluminum ring which fits around each intake runner gasket to provide additional sealing pressure. We chose to engineer and machine an elegant solution while competitors take the easy way out and use silicone to essentially glue the manifold pieces together.
- Anodized aluminum construction for reliability and corrosion resistance
- Easy install and no additional hardware needed
- Locates and secures the plenums to the lower runners
Engineered to Win
Our SnailWorks© Engineers have spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the Alpha V10 products to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install parts on the market. Focusing on component design and materials selection is crucial, and is why we have utilized top tier materials as the foundation of our products. Manufactured from 6061 aluminum, these rings are CNC machined for a perfect fit before adding the bronze anodized finish with white Alpha logo.
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Rings
- Viton O-Rings
- Online Installation Instructions
- 2017-Current Audi R8 (Gen 2)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan