AMS Alpha CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
The Alpha GT-R CNC Ported Cylinder Heads are the most developed design on the market. After countless hours of testing we devised a port design that offers more than just peak flow numbers.
The Most Power Across The Whole Power Band
Flow bench numbers don’t always tell the whole story. Most vendors just state their peak flow at max lift. Their head may flow 270 CFM at .500 lift but what about flow at lower lifts? The flow at low, mid and high lift has to be balanced a certain way to achieve the most effective power curve.
The Alpha Cylinder Heads utilize the latest Ferrea Competition Plus components. Their valvetrain components are made from exotic alloy materials to with stand high boost and RPM’s.
Record Breaking Results For Your GT-R
These are the same cylinder heads found in our own World Record holding, 1500 HP Alpha 12 GT-R
- 9.0 @ 166 mph in the quarter mile
- 3.46 seconds 60-130 mph
These CNC cylinder heads have been maximized to work in harmony with the optional Alpha Series Camshafts.
- 40-60 HP increase
- Proven to perform in our World Record holding GT-R
- Ferrea Competition Plus valve train
- Fully CNC ported and then smoothed out by hand
- Developed on the flow bench for maximum flow at useable valve lift
- AMS CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- Ferrea 1mm oversized stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Ferrea dual pacalloy valve springs
- Ferrea Military spec. Titanium retainers
- CNC finished and black oxide seat locators
- 4140 chrome moly steel valve locks
- Manganese-Bronze valve guides
- High-temp valve seals
Prices starting at $6499.95